Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring Break Part I

We had such a fun and adventurous spring break that I have to divide it into 2 posts!  And even though I'm no longer teaching, it was funny to me how our schedule still seemed to revolve around everyone else's spring break! :)  So here is the first part of the week...
 Ok, so this was actually the Thursday before, but I had to include it...we had a last minute lunch date with Daddy at Panera!

Bubble time at Gymboree class on Friday!  I just have to say how much Graham LOVES this class!  

Playing at home on Friday afternoon...he is TROUBLE!!!

 On Friday night, Trent and I headed to the rodeo on a party bus and sitting in a suite to see Tim McGraw thanks to some wonderful clients of his!  Graham stayed home and got to play with his favorite babysitters!  I got this pic before he went to bed!



 Such a sweet time on Saturday celebrating one of my besties Joanna and her sweet Anna Marie.  I'm so thankful for these girls!

And then on Sunday, the real adventure began!!  Graham and I packed our bags and headed to the airport to fly to Dallas.  We were making a special trip to Sherman so Grandma could meet Graham!  Nana and Bop were driving from Waco to Dallas and offered to pick us up, which I was much more willing to fly with Graham for the first time than to spend 5 hours in the car! :)  And he did AWESOME!!  He fell asleep on my shoulder before we even took off, woke up 30 minutes later to eat, and then fell back asleep until we pulled up at our gate.  It couldn't have been easier!

 Not so sure about this whole flying thing...

 Worn out in the car driving to Sherman!

 Meeting Grandma for the first time!

 My cousin Mary, Uncle Scott, and Aunt Mimmie came over that evening as well...G loved Cousin Mary, as Caden always refers to her! :)

 Just playing!

 Showing off his new skill!


 Saying bye until next time!

 And then we had a special lunch stop on our way back to Dallas...YUMMY!

 He was worn out!  

Graham stayed awake the whole flight until the last 10 minutes on the way back.  He wasn't fussy, just busy, but thankfully we sat next to a nice grandmother going to see her grandkids so she was very friendly and understanding!

 Riding the shuttle back to our car!  So proud of ourselves!

 After we got home on Tuesday evening, we loaded up and enjoyed a family walk and the extra hour of daylight!  A good walk always includes a stop at the swings! :)

My happy boy!

Stay tuned for Spring Break Part II...you won't want to miss hearing about our special visitors to Houston!!

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time with you and Graham. I'm so glad he got to meet Grandma and all the cousins.

    ReplyDelete