Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up

Another weekend, another roadtrip!  We made a quick visit to Marble Falls this weekend to see Trent's family and to celebrate 4 birthdays with his extended family!  It was fun seeing everyone!

 I rode in the backseat part of the way on Friday with this character!

I was in charge of keeping him quiet and entertained while Trent was on a conference call...HA...you can see that I pulled out almost every toy I had, and he was just babbling away!

 My boys reading a book on Saturday morning!

 Graham and Mimi!

Love him so much!

 Graham and PawPaw!

 This was too funny...Graham was with Trent's aunt and cousin, and he just wanted to pull Sawyer's hair!  It was fun watching them interact!

 We headed home on Saturday evening at Graham's bedtime.  He was a champ and slept the whole way and went to his crib without any problems!

 LOVING his first buggy ride at church on Sunday!  I was so excited when we walked into the children's building to pick him up and saw him in here!

 See how good it feels to take a 2 1/2 hour nap?!?  

 Ready for a family walk!

 Enjoying some patio time, and we cooked out in our new outdoor kitchen!

 A sweet pic of my 2 vases of tulips that Trent brought home last week after work just because! :)

Crazy hair!  Trent decided not to comb it after bath and let it got au naturale...I got more comments about his waves and curls today while we were out! 

Hope you all have a great week!  Lots of exciting things coming up for us...Graham's 6 month post (WHAT?!?), a special weekend visit to Dallas and Graham's first flight (pray for me!), and then some VERY special and much anticipated visitors to Houston next week! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the curls! Such a cute picture in the bye bye buggy! I am praying for the flight to Dallas.

    ReplyDelete