Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up

We had a fun road trip this weekend to a friend's ranch in South Texas, near Pearsall.  It was so nice to be in the country and enjoy the outdoors and nice weather!  Getting there, though, was another story....Graham slept MAYBE 15 minutes of the 3 1/2 hour drive...it was rough on all of us!  BUT we made it! :)

It's not a true road trip until you stop at Buc-ee's!  Graham's first time!

 SOOOO glad to be out of his car seat and ready to play!

 Enjoying some patio time!

 And a beautiful sunset!

 The boys!  Our friends have a 2 year old and one that is 2 weeks older than Graham!

 Enjoying a ride around the ranch...dressed up for pictures!

Me and my 'lil cowboy!

 One of my faves!

And I just LOVE his sweet smile!

Then we had a real treat on Sunday afternoon when Nana and Bop came to Houston to stay with us!  Graham loved showing them all of his new tricks!  Bop had a work conference on Monday so Nana came to music class with us, and then we did some shopping!  Somehow I didn't get any pictures with them.  We loved the short but sweet visit!

At music on Monday morning!

I hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. We enjoyed our visit so much! I'm so glad I got to go to music with you and Graham. Precious pictures of the cowboy!

    ReplyDelete