Friday, February 15, 2013

Our Week in Pictures

So glad it's Friday after a fun and busy week!  I tried to document everything we did!  Enjoy the pics!

 Lunch date with Libby after music on Monday!

 Rocking on all fours...SOOO close to crawling!

 First time to ride in the cart!
 I couldn't get him to look at me...he was turning every which way and taking it all in!  He loved it!

 Zoo with Stephanie and Grace on Wednesday!

 Me and G with the giraffes!

 Graham is thrilled with the lions!

 His first time to ride the carousel...he was smiling and giggling the whole time!

 Sic 'em...can't really see the Bears back there!

 Reading one of his MANY Valentine cards from his adoring fans! :)

 Dinner with Ella at Chick-fil-a!

 Having a cute convo!

 Passed out after his bottle...didn't even make it to his room!

 But then he was awake at 4am ready to play!

 My 'lil Valentine!

 First attempt at sweet potatoes...

 It was a success!  And tonight went even better!

 Waiting at the car place to get the oil changed!

 Playing in our room while I was getting ready!  I put him more in the center of the room with one toy, and then I come out to find him at the basket pulling his other toys out!

 One of our neighborhood girls delivered this deliciousness today! :)

 Swinging at the park this evening after Trent got home from work!

A 'lil play time before bed!

TGIF!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, you and Graham had a wonderful week! He is such a big boy to sit up in the grocery cart. I loved all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete