Monday, January 7, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up

Happy Monday! I know I need to finish Christmas posts this week, but today it's time for our weekend wrap up! Can I just say that this past weekend was one of my favorites?! We didn't do anything special or out of the ordinary, just spent good quality time together. Trent only had to work half days last week so we kind of had an extended Christmas break! I so needed it after our busy 10 days of traveling.

On Friday Graham and I went to HEB. I decided to try him in the Bjorn instead of his car seat. He LOVED it! My back and shoulders, however, did not! After Trent got home that afternoon we rented a movie and just hung out and played with Graham! We made chili and cornbread that evening and watched the Cotton Bowl.

This was from Thursday night...Graham has been sitting in his high chair at the table with us while we eat dinner!  I can't believe he's big enough to do this!

 Love him in his jeans!  Ready to go grocery shopping!

 Oops...out of order...all cozy in some new pajamas he got from Christmas!  I love the froggy feet!

On Saturday morning we took down Christmas decorations, took care of stuff around the house, did laundry, and just played!  I finally feel like our house is back in order after unpacking and putting away Christmas presents.  We had friends over to watch the Baylor v. UT basketball game, and our boys just played and watched each other all afternoon!  I'm glad the Bears hung on to win that one!  On Saturday evening I went to dinner with a group of girls from Sunday school...it was such a fun time of fellowship and a relaxing dinner!

We headed to Sunday School and church on Sunday morning.  Graham did great for the two hours in the nursery!  
 All dressed up and worn out after church!

The rest of the day was spent watching football and napping!

A good place for a nap!

This morning Graham had his 4 month appointment!  Dr. P was so impressed with all of his developmental growth as well as his measurements.  He had a great check-up!  We are starting rice cereal this evening.  Should be fun and messy!

Weight: 16 lbs 3 oz 62%
Height: 26 in 81%
Head: 17 1/2 cm 98%

At his 2 month appointment he was only in the 8th % so he has put on a few pounds the last couple of months!  
 Playing while waiting for the Dr...G was more interested in his toy than taking a picture!

Happy boy after we got home, even after his shots!  

He's doing pretty well so far.  He woke up from his nap fussy, and I can just tell he's a little uncomfortable.

I hope you all have a great week!


1 comment: