Friday, May 18, 2012

Something to Blog About...

So I'm finally starting a blog for our growing family!  I had always wanted to have one but decided to wait until we had a baby so I would have more to write about!  My wonderful sis-in-law put together my blog for me...check out hers and my cute niece and nephew!  I'm a little obsessed! :)  www.katieandjustincox.blogspot.com

On to Baby Agnew...
I am due on September 9th!  Right now I'm almost 24 weeks and feeling great!  Baby A will be a surprise..we aren't finding out the gender!  We are in the middle of baby showers, buying nursery furniture, and will be moving sometime this summer.  I only have one week of school left, and then I will officially be a stay-at-home mom!  I am thrilled about this and am so thankful that I will have the summer to rest and get things done before Baby A comes.  I will be sure to do posts on the two showers that I've already had and will begin my weekly updates next week!

Thanks for reading!  I hope you enjoy our blog and this exciting, new adventure with our family!

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Love it already!! We're gonna have to teach ol Nana and Bop how to comment! :) Love Baby A!! And his/her Mommy and Daddy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Agnew fam! So so excited that you are starting this - love all three of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are blogging and congratulations on your growing family! September babies are the BEST- but I am a little biased!

    ReplyDelete