Tuesday, May 29, 2012

25 Weeks

25 weeks

How Far Along: 25 weeks
Size of baby: Baby A is the size of a cauliflower!
Maternity Clothes: Most definitely!  So glad to be in my summer clothes and not have to worry about maternity work clothes anymore!
Gender: Surprise!
Movement: All the time!  I love feeling Baby A move around and punch and kick me all over!  He/she is most active in the evenings when I get comfy on the couch.  It is pretty crazy to see my whole stomach move and change shape.  The new favorite thing is for him/her to curl up in a ball right below my belly button.
Sleep: So-so.  My wonderful pregnancy body pillow has helped a ton, but I'm still not sleeping great.  I think I wake up every time I roll over from one side to another.  It also doesn't help that we are sharing a queen size bed between me, Trent, and the body pillow! :)  I have to get up at least once a night to use the restroom.  I'm happy if I get 7 good hours!  Which is crazy because I used to love my 8-9 hours of sleep a night!  I take a nap whenever I can in the afternoons.
What I miss: sleep, not getting winded, being comfortable
Cravings: Orange juice and fudge pops are really the only thing I insist on having everyday...I'll eat anything and everything! :)  I'm hungry all.the.time.  I definitely love having something sweet everyday too!
Symptoms: Ummm heartburn hit me out of the middle of nowhere this weekend...not cool!  I was feeling like I was back in my first trimester.  I'm now carrying my trusty bottle of Tums in my purse! Other than that, though, I'm feeling pretty good!  Definitely feeling a lot bigger all of a sudden!
Best moment of the week: We enjoyed the nice, long weekend in Waco with my family celebrating my brother's 30th birthday!  There were lots of surprises and laughs along the way with good memories made!  I also went swimming this weekend, and I didn't realize how good it felt until I got out of the pool and felt the weight my my belly again..I know I will be spending A LOT of time in the pool this summer!
Looking forward to: being done with work!  Today and tomorrow are my last days of inservice, and then my "forever summer" officially begins!!

2 comments:

  1. Woot, Woot for Baby Bee Cottage!! Love y'all!! Glad you got you some TUMS... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to get all the details each week! We had a great weekend with all our family.

    ReplyDelete