Thursday, May 24, 2012

School Shower

My wonderful coworkers and sweet friends blessed Baby Agnew and me with a wonderful shower after school last week.  They outdid themselves and went above and beyond to make it such a special time.  I am so thankful for all of the great friends I have made at work these past 5 years and am really going to miss seeing all of them everyday.  On to the pictures!!

 My mom was able to come in town for the shower!

 Yummy desserts!

 And lots of good food!

 Sweet friends!








Sweet Katie!
 
 All of the great hostesses!

 Love getting to share pregnancy with Lana!

So thankful for great friends!

Tomorrow is the last day of school, and then I will officially be unemployed.  So crazy to think about, and I am beyond excited about this next stage in life.  But I will always love Second Baptist!

Happy almost Friday! :)

1 comment: