Monday, May 21, 2012

24 Weeks

24 weeks

How Far Along: 24 weeks
Size of baby: Baby A is the size of a cantaloupe!
Maternity Clothes: Most definitely!  Dresses are the most comfortable right now, but I do love my maternity jeans too.
Gender: Surprise!
Movement: All the time!  I love feeling Baby A move around and punch and kick me all over!  He/she is most active in the evenings when I get comfy on the couch.  It is pretty crazy to see my whole stomach move and change shape.  The new favorite thing is for him/her to curl up in a ball right below my belly button.
Sleep: So-so.  My wonderful pregnancy body pillow has helped a ton, but I'm still not sleeping great.  I think I wake up every time I roll over from one side to another.  It also doesn't help that we are sharing a queen size bed between me, Trent, and the body pillow! :)  I have to get up at least once a night to use the restroom.  I'm happy if I get 7 good hours!  Which is crazy because I used to love my 8-9 hours of sleep a night!  I take a nap whenever I can in the afternoons.
What I miss: sleep, not getting winded, being comfortable
Cravings: nothing in particular, I'll eat anything and everything! :)  I'm hungry all.the.time.  I definitely love having something sweet everyday too!
Symptoms: I'm having to eat smaller meals because I just don't have room and feel sick after bigger meals.  Some days I'm a lot more uncomfortable than others, but mostly I'm feeling pretty good!
Best moment of the week: hearing Baby A's heartbeat at the Dr. last Thursday!  Always such a sweet sound!
Looking forward to: hopefully hearing that I passed my glucose test!  And it is the last week of school!!!  I can't wait to be able to sleep in and nap whenever I want to!

And here's a few pics from previous weeks...
 13 weeks

 18 weeks

 22 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment