Monday, March 27, 2017

Life Lately

Lots of pictures to catch up on!  A few weeks ago we went to Waco to spend the weekend with my mom while Trent was fishing at the coast with my dad and brother.

We tried out the trampoline place, and we LOVED it!

It was perfect for my boys.

Trent took the big boys to see Baylor play baseball here in Houston a few weeks ago.




Graham brought Parker a lot of toys one afternoon when he was fussy!

Field trip with Graham's class!

Birthday party fun!  Bounce house places are always good to get lots of energy out!



Cookies, cake, and pizza!


Where's Parker?!  Can you tell I hadn't been to the store in 10 days?!

Trent has been traveling a lot lately, and these are my necessities to get me through the week!

A super cute baby present for Parker!

Look at B!  He asked to hold Parker last week for the first time since he held him in the hospital!  It lasted all of 10 seconds, but I'll take it!

All of his "guys" lined up!

Smiles and a double chin!



The cutest Baylor fans!  Too bad it didn't help us pull out a win!
And I think this is the first picture I have of the 3 boys!


Graham's first t-ball game!  It was so much fun!

B had to be out there with big brother, and he even had pants like him!

Graham and Grace - so excited to be playing on the same team!




Running home!

We let him pick lunch that day, and he chose Luby's!  We have a 70 year old in a  4 year old body!

Date night!  We saw The Impractical Jokers Comedy Show!  It was actually really funny.  I gave Trent the tickets for Christmas.



And a yummy dinner at Brennan's!

Leaving church on Sunday!  G with his Helmet of Salvation!

And B and his shiner - courtesy of G's head on Saturday night.

Sweet Parker!

It was way past time for a haircut!  They have pictures at school this week so at least he has a new haircut to go with his cut and black eye!


2 comments:

  1. I had so much fun with you and the boys when you came to Waco. Graham is such a cute t-ball player. So fun for y'all to spend time at games. I'm glad you and Trent got to have a date night. Bennett's black looks good on him😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to get Graham to tell me about his helmet of salvation. Parker is growing!

    ReplyDelete