Thursday, September 17, 2015

It's Time for a Birthday Party!

On Sunday we had Graham and Bennett's birthday party!  We had it at Wonderwild again, the same place as Graham's last year.  It's just so fun and easy!  My boys had a blast playing with their friends, eating pizza, and having cupcakes!  We are thankful for everybody that came to celebrate with us!

Ready to go!
Trent got the boys up from naps, changed, and brought them to the party!

I got there earlier to get everything set up.


 Time to play!



 Graham and Grace loved the big pillow trampoline in the middle of the floor!


 Sliding together!





 My boys on the slide!


 He loved climbing up here and sliding down!
I could hear Graham squealing and laughing the whole time.  He had so much fun!


 Sweet Bennett loved exploring and playing too!

 He wanted to jump with the big kids!



 Camille, Graham, and Grace ready to eat!


 Time to sing to Graham!

 He sang along with everybody - it was so cute!





 And now Bennett's turn!  He wasn't so sure about it!





 There's my smiley boy!

 Sweet Madison and Bennett - just 4 days apart!
Ummm my child is a giant!

 And a family pic!
I can't believe we have a 3 year old and an (almost) 1 year old.
I'm beyond thankful for all 3 of my boys!


 We went home to open presents.
Bennett just wanted to walk around with his juice box!



A loud truck so he was interested! :)

And a family walk to end a very busy but very fun weekend!
Graham loved riding his new scooter!


1 comment:

  1. Such a fun party for Graham and Bennett. When Graham sings to himself it is so cute! I think Bennett liked the icing on his fingers. The picture of all 3 of them going down the slide is great!

    ReplyDelete