Wednesday, September 9, 2015

First Day of MDO

Graham was so excited to go back to "school"!  And I was so excited too! :)
This year he gets to go on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.  He has so much fun, and I just love his school!  I'm also really looking forward to some good one on one time with Bennett.

 Oh my, when did he get so big?!

 My precious boy!  Can't believe he's 3!

 Ready to go in, over pictures!

He ran right in and started playing!  I had to ask him to come back to the door to give me a hug!
I'm praying for a great year for him and his sweet teachers!

1 comment:

  1. So exciting for Graham. Such a big boy a walk in and to be excited. I'm sure it helped that his teacher had a tub of trucks and cars. That will be special for you to have some alone time with Bennett. Wonderful days!

    ReplyDelete