Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day Weekend

We enjoyed a wonderful 3 day weekend with tons of good family time, fun with friends, a date night, and a morning at the pool! 

 A happy Friday morning with my boys!

 Playing with Colton and June at the mall on Friday morning.

 We went to Yard House for dinner on Friday night.  My boys apparently were really into people watching while we waited for our table!

 Saturday morning pancakes at Island Grill!  Yummy!  
Graham and Trent ran a few errands and then cleaned out the garage and did some yard work.

 Sweet B and I came home for his nap and then ran a few errands of our own.
We all crashed for naps that afternoon before meeting up with the Whitby's and Valentine's for dinner that evening.

 Luke was cracking me up!  He loves him some Mexican food!
I didn't get a picture because I was feeding both him and Graham, but they couldn't get enough of the ice cream and sopapillas that they had for dessert!

Sunday morning started with a party in the bathroom at 6:30 due to a tornado warning.  Thankfully it only lasted about 20 minutes, and we were okay.  The rain stopped pretty quickly, and we went to Sunday school and church.

That afternoon our babysitter came at 4 so that Trent and I could go out to a movie and dinner!
We saw Hot Pursuit - it was really funny!  We both enjoyed it.  Then we went to dinner at Liberty Kitchen - it was delicious!  One of the best meals I've ever had!
We split deviled eggs with fried oysters on top, then I had red fish, hash potatoes, and asparagus.  And dessert was a huge piece of chocolate cake - I'm about to finish off the second half of it!

 My cute date! :)
He had red velvet cheesecake for dessert!

This morning we woke up to sunshine!  We were so excited after all this rain we've had.  
Our neighborhood pool has a big Memorial Day party to kick off the summer.  

 Walking to the pool!

 Sweet Bennett loved it!  He just floated and splashed and watched all of the big kids!

 My big boy thought he wanted to go off the diving board.  But he got about 3 steps from the end and decided he wasn't quite ready!

 But he did go down the slide about 10 times!



 Bennett and Luke eating lunch in the wagon!

And then B got to hang out with Madison!

We are excited about a fun summer with lots of fun memories at the pool with our friends!

And now it's pouring down rain again.  So I'm going to finish off my chocolate cake and have some coffee to stay up while these storms roll through.
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like y'all had a wonderful 3 day weekend! I don't like those kind of parties you had on Sunday. Graham is such a big boy going down the slide. You will have a fun summer at the pool!

    ReplyDelete