Sunday, November 23, 2014

Weekend Wrap-up

Happy Sunday!  Is Thanksgiving really this week?!  We had a great weekend with a quick trip to Waco to cheer for the Bears!

On Friday I made my first trip back to the gym since Bennett.  Both boys did great in the nursery, and it felt great to get a good work out in!

 Hanging out at home!

 G had his first peanut butter and jelly sandwich for dinner.  I hadn't purposefully not given him one, I just never thought about it!  But he LOVED it and so far has eaten it 3 more times since Friday night...

 Boy time on the couch!

 G giving Daddy a check up!

On Saturday morning Trent and Graham ran a few errands while I took Bennett with me to get some new jeans.  And then we loaded up and headed to Waco after lunch.  We weren't sure how the weather was going to affect the game, but we were willing to risk it!  Thankfully we picked Aunt Kelsey up in College Station, and she kept the boys for us at my parents' house.  It worked out great, and Trent and I enjoyed a kid-free game in the pouring down rain.

 Mom and I blacked out and ready to brave the rain!

 All smiles in the first half - it only sprinkled off and on.  And then the downpour started at halftime!


We came home this afternoon, did laundry, picked up the house, made a quick trip to HEB, and then...
put up our Christmas tree!!!


 G LOVED the little tree in his room!

 Putting on the top!
We are going to wait and decorate it next weekend.

 Happy Bennett just enjoyed looking at all of the lights on the tree!

Lining up all of his nativity people!
I can already tell how special this Christmas is going to be with Graham at this age.  
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment