Monday, November 17, 2014

Life Lately

I can't believe Thanksgiving is already next week!  We have been having lots of fun and trying to stay warm.  I'm loving this cold weather, especially after being pregnant through the summer heat.

Playing at toddler time at the library.  He always has so much fun singing, listening to the stories, playing, and checking out books!

And Bennett slept through the whole thing, like a good little brother!

Giving his trucks a bath!

 My little chubster!  He had trouble keeping his 3 month shirt down over his belly! :)

B had a rough night with eating and sleeping Friday night.  I thought it was reflux so we went to the dr. on Saturday morning.  He was just really congested so it was upsetting his tummy and giving him issues drinking his bottle.  Thankfully he had a much better day on Saturday.

After I took Bennett to the dr, Graham and I went to Anna's 2nd birthday party!  He had fun playing with lots of friends and eating pizza!



That afternoon I enjoyed a few hours by myself getting my hair done and going to Target!  Just what I needed!

After church on Sunday morning, we all took a nap and then got things marked off our to do list!

Lots of smiles from this one!

Happy boy!  He helped me clean out both boys' drawers and get clothes packed away.

Trent and G made pancakes for dinner!  Graham's favorite! :)

Snuggles this morning with my boys!  I couldn't quite catch Graham giving him a kiss!

 Playing at the mall with Grace!

 And eating lunch!  These 2 have so much fun together!

 Afternoon play time!


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment