Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Picture Catch-up

I'm trying to get caught up!  Lots more pictures to share!



 Silly boy out to lunch one day when Trent's mom was in town!


 My big boy at school!


 My cute lunch dates!

 Big brother is always close by to help!

 Lots more awake time for sweet Bennett!

 My first full day by myself with the boys...we survived!

 Success = both boys napping at the same time! :)


 Enjoying a nice walk, and it was quite the workout pushing the double bob!



 Cheering for the Bears last Saturday!

 Enjoying the beautiful weather and watching football outside!

 My boys took me out to lunch on my birthday!  And that night Trent and I enjoyed a nice dinner out while Nana watched G and B!  It was such a treat!

 We enjoyed having Nana here while Trent had to go to California for work.








A fun play date at Grace's house with Anna!

1 comment:

  1. Such great pics! He is looking so much more alert! Exciting! Can't wait to see him soon!

    ReplyDelete