Saturday, October 11, 2014

First Week At Home

The first week seems like such a blur, but we have lots of pictures to remember it by! :)

All bundled up and so snuggly!


Lana and Libby came to see Bennett!

Loving all of the cuddles with my sweet boy!
Please excuse the huge bags under my eyes! :)

Bennett's first bath!  And big brother was always close by to help!


And we wouldn't have survived without Nana here that week!  She did laundry, cooked, entertained Graham, held Bennett so I could nap, and lots of other things!

My view one morning! :)

Making muffins with Nana!

Sweet cuddles!

Ready for his first Dr.'s visit

Playing outside with my big boy!  

My whole heart!  Love these 3 so much!

Play time one morning while I was struggling to stay awake on the couch! :)



All clean after his bath!

Leah came over to meet Bennett!


Enjoying being outside on his 1 week birthday!


Trent's grandmother was able to come for a quick visit one night!

We cheered for the Bears!


Playing choo choos!

No comments:

Post a Comment