Saturday, October 4, 2014

Bennett Taylor Agnew

Bennett Taylor Agnew arrived at 5:09am on Friday, September 19th!  He weighed 8 lbs 3 oz, and was 20 1/2 inches long.  

My water broke at 10:45 the night before, and we quickly headed to the hospital.  We were in the room about 11:45, I had my epidural about 12:45, and I was dilated to a 5.  About 3:00 my dr. bumped up my pitocin to get things going, and at 4:15 I was at a 10 and ready to go!  I started pushing about 4:30, and it was a quick and easy delivery!  I'm so thankful things went so smoothly, and we had a healthy baby boy in our arms!

Enjoy all of the pictures!







 My boys meeting for the first time!




 Bennett and Nana share a birthday!!




 Checking him out...


 Thankful for some sweet cuddles from my big boy!

 Oh how blessed we are!  Thank you Lord for these sweet blessings!

 All clean after his bath and bundled up for the night!


 Sweet friends that came to see us at the hospital!









 Justin, Katie, and the cousins were our welcome home party, and we were so excited for them to meet Bennett!  Somehow, I didn't get a picture with Aunt Katie...

 Me and the crazy cousins!

Nana and Bop are so excited to add another sweet grandbaby!
And don't be fooled, Kaki is the leader of this group of boys! :)

1 comment:

  1. So many beautiful pictures! We are so thankful for all the answered prayers! Also so thankful for my very special birthday blessing that Bennett and I get to share a birthday!

    ReplyDelete