Monday, December 3, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

YEA for December!  I love this time of year!  But seriously, 80 degrees outside and running the air conditioner???  I could do without that!

We had a great weekend at home!  It all started on Friday afternoon when Trent came home at lunch time.  I was able to go to Target, Hobby Lobby, Banana Republic, and Gap ALL BY MYSELF.  Y'all...can I just say how awesome this was?!  Not that I don't love running errands with my little buddy, but I got so much more done when I wasn't having to worry about if he would stay asleep, putting the pacifier back in, fitting him in the cart, crying in the dressing room, etc...I was very grateful to Trent to have this time!

That evening Trent put up Christmas lights outside, we caught up on DVR shows, and just took it easy.  On Saturday morning Trent got up bright and early to head to Waco to watch our Bears play.  I was sad to miss this game, but it wouldn't have worked well with Graham to make the trip just for the day.  So Graham and I had a fun day at home together watching our Bears win in both football and basketball!  We ordered pizza that evening after Trent got home and just enjoyed being all together!

 Someone would rather watch TV than take a picture! :)

 I'm loving the pop-collared look on G!

Falling over with a sweet smile! :)

On Sunday morning, we participated in Bible presentation during the 9:30 service at church.  Dr. Young presented Graham with his own Bible with his name engraved on it, he prayed with us, and spoke some wonderful words of wisdom.  It was such a special morning!  I was afraid Graham would spit-up or be pooping while we were in front of the church and on the big screen, (it is very obvious when he does because his face turns red and he grunts!) but he did great!  He was very awake and alert just taking it all in!

 The 3 of us!


 G with his Bible!

Laughing at Daddy! :)

We watched football all afternoon on Sunday and did a few Christmas decorations.  We are excited about a fun week ahead of us!  It includes a trip to Austin tomorrow to see the cousins! :)  

 Trent reading Graham one of his Christmas books from when he was little!  So special!

Who's excited that the Steelers won?! :)

3 comments:

  1. When we had Hadley's Bible presentation last December, Hadley through up all over Jamie's suit right before Ben Young came to us. Thank goodness I was holding something to wipe it up! Ha! Your boy is just precious. ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday was such a special day for the three of you. That was a beautiful picture of your family. I love the picture of Graham falling over and smiling. Looking forward to seeing you in Georgetown on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know about Sunday!! Is that the same as a dedication? Or will y'all do that too? What a neat thing! I am proud of your sweet family! He looks ADORABLE with a popped collar... do it!! :)

    ReplyDelete