Friday, December 7, 2012

House pics - Living areas

I can't believe I'm just now getting around to posting pictures of our new house!  I will break it into two posts...starting with the living area today.  We are absolutely loving being here and have felt so settled from the very beginning.  We love our neighborhood and our street.  Everybody is so nice and social!

We moved in on September 28.  Graham was 4 weeks old.  The timing worked out great because I was feeling a little better and could help more, and Graham was a little easier to manage than if we had moved when he was just a couple of weeks old.  My mom was here for 6 days helping finish packing at the townhouse, helping with Graham, unpacking at the new house, etc.  I can't tell you how helpful it was having an extra set of hands!  We so appreciated the help!

 Moving day!!

 Our new house!


 My boys taking a nap at the end of a long day...

Here are before pics starting with before we did any work....

The kitchen





And after!




The breakfast nook before...
And after!

The bar area before...

And after...now as my desk area!

The living room before...


And after!



The dining room before...
And after!

The play room before...
And after!



I will post pics of the bedrooms soon!  Hope you enjoyed our little house tour! :)

2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful new home. You and Trent did an amazing job transforming the house. I am so glad I could be there to help.

    ReplyDelete