Thursday, September 14, 2017

Cousin Camp 2017

Oh my goodness, I'm so behind on blogging!  I'm finally going to try and get caught up.  Be on the lookout for lots of new posts and pictures!

First up, Cousins Camp!  The Cox cousins were so excited to meet in Waco for our 5th annual Cousins Camp with Nana!  The theme this year was speed and motion.  Nana had tons of fun activities planned, and we all had a blast!

In their newly decorated cars and ready to watch a drive in movie!

What fun memories these 5 are making together!

We of course had to start with the slip n slide!

And Gran and Poppa came over for a quick visit and dinner!

Real to watch Cars!

Got our movie snacks!

Cousin sleepover.

Painting butterflies the next morning.

And then we loaded up and went to Mayborn!  They had the perfect Cars exhibit for us!



Bennett told Katie, "My bring you flowers!"  




Notice Graham the rule follower!  Life jacket on, standing in the boat correctly, probably telling Caden he should not stand on the side!!






Group hug for Nana and thanking her for so many fun memories!

We ended our last morning at the trampoline place and then went to Chuck E Cheese for lunch!



Well at least Graham and Kaki are looking!

We said goodbye to our San Antonio cousins, and then my boys got to stay for an extended visit with Nana and Bop!  Trent and I were invited to go on a client trip to California for 4 days.  So on Thursday morning, I left Nana in charge and I drove to Dallas.

Just a little excited about an adults only vacation!

Layover in Phoenix

Flying to Orange County to meet up with Trent!

These 3 didn't miss me at all!

We enjoyed a wonderful welcome dinner with gorgeous views!

I spent Friday at the spa getting a massage and a pedicure, and I had this yummy salad in between my appointments!

And then I spent the afternoon by the pool!

Not a bad Friday!

Meanwhile back in Waco, the big boys got to go with Bop and Luke to the deer lease to take care of a few things!



We enjoyed some time on the beach that morning!

And then we went on a culinary walking tour of Laguna that afternoon.  We made 5 stops for local food and drink, got a little history lesson, and just enjoyed the gorgeous weather!



That evening the boys went swimming and had a pizza picnic!

And we had our last fancy dinner before coming home to get the boys!

Thanks Nana and Bop for a great week in Waco!


1 comment:

  1. I had a great time at cousins camp with all the kids. I'm so thankful that you and Katie make time for that every summer. I hope the kids are making good memories.
    I'm so glad you and Trent were able to go on the trip. Dad and I had such fun with the kids. They were great and Graham was a good helper. You are very welcome!

    ReplyDelete