Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Nana Comes to Visit!

Nana came to see us this week!  Trent had to go out of town for work so my mom so graciously offered to come help me out for a few days and keep me company!  

I had a meeting at Graham's school Monday night and I came home to this!  Graham and Nana playing t-ball in the backyard!

And then it was time to decorate cupcakes!  I think more icing was eaten out of the jars than was actually put on the cupcakes!

Graham went to school on Tuesday morning while Bennett, Nana, and me ran a few errands and then went to the mall.  After doing some shopping we had lunch and rode the carousel!




Mr. I only napped for an hour!  Happy as can be!  And Graham didn't nap either!

So we went to Toys R Us to buy a few things for Cousin Camp this summer, and then it was time for haircuts.



We had dinner at Jason's!


Ice cream is the best part!

We came home and G and Nana played dominoes.  Graham is really good at it, and they had so much fun!


This morning was just school for G, laundry, a little shopping, and lunch at Southwell's before Nana had to head back to Waco.

Sweet Bennett was worn out by all of our shopping!

Thanks so much for coming to see us Nana!  We always have so much fun!


1 comment:

  1. I had a wonderful time playing t-ball, playing dominoes, icing cupcakes and all our shopping. Sweet boys! I'm so glad I was able to come see all of you!

    ReplyDelete