Monday, April 11, 2016

Weekend Wrap-up

We had a nice relaxing weekend and enjoyed lots of good family time!

Friday morning started off with a birthday party for sweet August!  It was a beautiful day at the park.

Joanna, me and Steph - how often do we get pictures of us?! 
I'm beyond thankful for these friends - we keep each other sane!  Love them!
And their two sweet ones on they way!


Oh these 4, love them!  
And it was James's birthday!  We loved giving him birthday hugs and a sweet treat!

That afternoon I had a friend in med school come babysit while I went to get my hair done!

Fresh color and cut!  Always a good feeling!

That evening we grilled out and played outside.  Trent and I watched The Big Short after the boys went to bed.  I wouldn't recommend it.  

 Happy hour on the patio!  Daddy showed up after work with Sonic shakes!

On Saturday morning we got busy getting some things done around the house.  At the top of our list was to clean out our garage.  I wanted to park my car in there because the boys' car seats are already getting so hot.

Our "helpers"!

Success!  So many toys/baby items/junk in there!

We walked to the park right before lunch to play and swing!


After naps we watched golf and played and just picked up some Mexican food for dinner.

Saturday night snuggles!

 Yesterday morning I worked at church and was so excited to get home to my boys.  The littles napped while Trent did taxes and we watched the Masters.  It was a relaxing afternoon!

Post nap cuddles!

We then went to the Halgren's house for a cookout with friends!  The Williams moved up to The Woodlands last August, and we were excited to get to see them!

The kids' table!  When did they all get so big?!

Bennett loved sitting with all the big kids!

Graham and Ella - such sweet friends!


Quite the line up!

Happy Monday!


2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful spring weekend! I guess Graham will be in charge of opening the garage door. He will be excited. Love the pictures of the "helpers".

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I wouldn't recommend it" cracked me up!! 😂

    ReplyDelete