Thursday, March 17, 2016

Catching Up

Major catch up post!  I got behind when we were out of town for a week and then I left my computer charger in Waco, and now I should be all caught up!  Enjoy all of the pictures!

My mess one Monday morning - shoes and socks off, and he somehow got a hold of the toy bucket and proceeded to empty it out everywhere!


I had a rough week when we got home from the cruise.  I had a terrible sinus infection, and I was suffering from dizziness and nausea from reverse seasickness.  It was a rough few days!  Thankfully I got some meds on Wednesday and quickly improved.  I spent a lot of time laying on the couch that week, and the boys always wanted to sit right on top of me!  Moms don't have time to be sick!

What Bennett thought about picking out paint...
We had to pick out paint one day to fix the holes in our walls from the plumbing work we had done.  So glad to have all of that behind us!

 We made it to Wednesday and that called for Sonic shakes and lunch after school.


We enjoyed the pretty weather that week and spent lots of time outside!

 Crazy boy!

 Swinging with Grace at the park!




 Swinging with my boys!

On that Saturday we went to the rodeo parade downtown!  Bennett was hoping he could wear boots, a diaper, and his cowboy hat!

My cute cowboy!

Waiting for the parade to start!

They were both mesmerized!

Lots of bands and horses - what else do you need?!


That night Trent and I had date night!  We decided to change it up a little bit and do a progressive dinner at some of our favorite restaurants!
First stop was State of Grace for appetizers.  We had lobster hushpuppies, their amazing rolls, and Trent had oysters.

We then went to Tiny's #5 for dinner.  I had bolognese, and Trent had short ribs and grits. 
After sharing a bottle of wine, we got so tired towards the end of dinner and were so full!  So we decided to pick up dessert and take it home.

Enjoying our yummy dessert from Raven Grill at home.  We were home about 9:15 feeling very old and tired!

That Sunday morning was Go Texan day at church!
Love my cute cowboys!

I mean...

A little bright.

Bennett and Madison in class!  They are just 5 days apart!

Bennett and sweet Tess!

Picnic lunch outside of course!

Who knows!

Muffins with Mom at Graham's school!

I'm so thankful for his wonderful school, amazing teachers, and sweet friends!  He LOVES it, and he asks everyday if it's a school day!

We went to Waco at the end of that week while Trent was in California for work, and my dad was in DC.
It was a beautiful day on Thursday so we went to the zoo!



Sleepy boy on the way home on Friday afternoon

Sweet brothers!  I have to enjoy these moments that are few and far between!

We went straight to Jason's for dinner!


Morning snuggles with my crazy boy

Drinking my coffee!

We went to dinner and the Baylor baseball game at U of H that Saturday night! 

 G kept asking when the players were going to run out of the tunnel and when halftime was!
What can I say, he's obsessed with the football games!

We brought lots of snacks to keep this one occupied!

Play time outside on Sunday!


 Being silly at Target one day last week

'
Playing in the ottoman!

Waiting to get my oil changed, my sweet errand buddy!

My sweet boys one morning!  

Having a picnic lunch and cheering for the Bears in the Big 12 tournament.

Sic 'em!

Cute Elmo

Riding the carousel at the mall after playing and eating lunch with friends


Morning smiles!


Walking to Randall's with my big boy on Sunday evening.  We've enjoyed the extra sunlight in the evenings, but the time change has been rough this week!  So thankful it's been during spring break.

Sonic shakes and lunch on Monday!




Play date and lunch with some besties on Tuesday!  Love these sweet kids!  And we are going from 6 to 8 soon!

Why does he look so big?!


Graham and I had a movie date on Wednesday!  We saw Cloudy with A Chance of Meatballs.  Super cute, and G loved the movie theater.  I'm so thankful for one on one time with him.


Milkshakes, pizza, and a movie = a great morning!


And sweet B decided he needed some one on one time yesterday so he took a short nap and was up way early!

"Playing" outside

A normal morning in our house...crazy!

Today we went to story time at the library, played at the park, ate lunch at Southwell's, and got cookies with Stephanie, Grace, and James!






Cuties in their Baylor/St. Patrick's Day green!

And thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad yall are getting to spend so much time outside in the nice weather. Your cowboys are so cute. Such a special spring break treat for you and Graham to get to go to Studio Movie Grill. Such a great idea for you and Trent to do on your "date". Southwells,yum!

    ReplyDelete