Sunday, December 14, 2014

Weekend Wrap-up: Just the 3 of us!

Our weekend started on Thursday when Trent left for a long weekend at the ranch to go hunting.  I was on my own with the boys for 4 whole days...we all survived and did great, but of course we were so excited to see Trent this evening when he got home! :)

 We did some Christmas shopping on Thursday morning!

 And we made M&M cookies after nap time.

 My little helper!  He kept saying, "Graham want to lick that!" 

 Just trying to make it through the 6 o'clock hour - Bennett's face says it all!

 On Friday we had a lunch date with Leah and sweet Ellie!

 Cute babies!

 And we made peanut butter cookies on Friday afternoon after nap time.  And Graham was so excited to deliver cookies to a few our of neighbors on Saturday!

 My taste tester!

 And sweet Bennett!

 G was my Friday night pizza date!
After the boys went to bed that night, I settled in on the couch addressing Christmas cards and watching Miracle on 34th Street - it was a nice, relaxing few hours to myself!

On Saturday morning we were up bright and early to beat the crowd at the mall.  We went to see Santa and to finish up some shopping!

 My little elf!

 First stop at the mall - Starbucks!

 Graham was so excited and all smiles while we were waiting in line!

 And then he does this!  He absolutely refused to smile!  Oh well, at least there weren't tears, I guess?!

 My kind of Saturday night - puzzles, playmat, and watching The Santa Clause!

We were up and going again early this morning to get to church on time!  It was my first Sunday to teach Graham's class, and we had to be out the door by 8:15.

Not only were we on time, but we even had time for a quick picture!  Cute boys ready for church - Bennett's first day in the nursery!

We came home for lunch and naps...

 "Nap time..."

And then Trent got home!  And not 30 minutes later I was sitting in the nice, big, massaging chair at the nail place enjoying a mani, pedi, and a glass of wine! :)
I think I deserved a little me time!

 This evening Trent and Graham made some sugar cookies for our play date tomorrow!

We have a busy and fun week ahead!  Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you and the guys had a fun weekend. It sounds like you did so many special Christmas activities together.

    ReplyDelete