Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Fun

What a fun time of year, especially with a 2 year old!  I've been so careful about our schedule and commitments these last few weeks.  It would be so easy to be super busy and get caught up in all of the activities, which are great and all, but it's so important to me to slow down and enjoy this time with my family.  Everything has been so magical to Graham this year, and I love talking to him about Baby Jesus and his birthday!  We've had so much fun so far, and I can't believe Christmas is next week!

He LOVES looking at the awesome train display at church!



Looking with Nora one day after we left the gym!

My cute reindeer at Target!

My boys have worn lots of cute Christmas outfits and jammies!






Dear Santa, My brother did it! :)

Graham loves finding Elf's (so original on his name!) new hiding spot every morning!


Please note Mary perched atop a palm tree..

My personal favorite! :)


We had our 3rd annual Christmas dinner with some of our best friends!

Madison and Graham - just 5 days apart!

The big kids eating dinner!

Colton, Madison, Bennett, Ella, Luke, and Graham!
We missed sweet June who was home sick.

The kids drew names this year to exchange presents!

Love these girls!

We had a Christmas play date with our besties!
Decorating Christmas cookies was a huge hit!

Sweet Libby!

Grace and Graham just wanted to eat the icing by the spoonfuls! :)

Graham and Nora hard at work!


Ahhhh I love looking at our tree and the presents!

Our nativity scene that we add a piece to daily...Graham thought the cow needed a prominent position in the picture! :)

Reading LOTS of Christmas books!

 Last night I got to go see the Rockettes with these sweet friends!
The show was amazing, and it was such a fun girls' night out!


 And a fun play date with Grace today!

While Stephanie worked her magic and helped me make these awesome wreaths for our front doors!

We have a busy and fun weekend planned with a Christmas show at church and our family Christmas before we go out of town!

1 comment:

  1. There were so many precious pictures of Graham and Bennett.I love all their Christmas pajamas.This is such an exciting time to be able to celebrate Jesus' birthday with them.

    ReplyDelete