Friday, September 5, 2014

Our Week

Wow...already Friday again!  We had a fun and busy week, and thankfully nothing eventful with Baby Bennett.  Trent was in New York all week for work so we were so glad my mom could come spend the week with Graham and me!

Graham started Mother's Day Out on Tuesday morning.  He was SOOOO excited to go to school!  And he LOVED it!  Seriously, both mornings he didn't even look back to tell me bye when I dropped him off.  I'm so thankful he had so much fun and it was an easy transition!  



 He kept putting the sign in front of his face so I said, "Show me your face!"  And this is what I got...


 Went right in to play on Tuesday morning!  I had a quick dr.'s appointment, and then after my mom got here, we went to lunch and made a huge trip to HEB...

 Because we did a lot of this!  In preparation for Bennett, we now have 18 casserole meals and 3 crock pot meals in the freezer ready to use! 

 G and Nana played lots and he was loving one of his new puzzles that he got for his birthday!
I was able to go to the eye dr on Tuesday afternoon too.

 Whenever Nana is here, he LOVES to help her get ready in the mornings, especially putting her roller clips in his hair!

On Wednesday, we got pedicures while Graham was at school, and then we enjoyed a relaxing day at home.

 Meanwhile, Trent was at the US Open and the Yankees v. Red Sox game! :)

On Thursday morning, we had Graham's 2 year check-up.  I was SOOO proud of my big boy!  He didn't cry at all, just fought us a little bit on having to lay down to be measured!  The flu shot didn't bother him, and thankfully that was the only shot he had to get.  He got a dr.'s kit for his birthday so we had been practicing all week, and he told the dr. "Listen to my heartbeat right there."  "Check my ears."  And he even stuck out his tongue and said ahhh for the dr!  He got an A+!

 And his stats!

We headed to the library for story time after that!

 Ready to play!

After lunch we came home for naps, and then I had a MUCH needed hair appointment!  There's not much that can make you feel better than a good color and cut at 37 weeks pregnant! :)

 Cuddling with my boy on Thursday evening!

And this morning we went to the mall to play, get a few things, eat lunch, and of course get a cookie on our way out!


We had such a fun week, and I am so thankful my mom was here to keep me distracted and busy enough while Trent was out of town.  I was nervous Bennett might decide to do something exciting, but we made it!  Trent's flight lands in an hour and a half, and we will be ready for a fun weekend!  TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment