Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up: 30th Birthday Edition!

What a fun weekend with lots going on!  We were excited to celebrate my birthday and go to Waco to cheer for the Bears!

After a crazy week, we enjoyed family date night on Friday to my favorite Mexican food place, Cyclone Anaya's!  It was delicious as usual, and I enjoyed some good time with my boys!  And somehow, I didn't get one single picture...oops!

We loaded up bright and early Saturday morning to head to Waco because my family had some fun birthday festivities planned before the Baylor game!

 Love these 2 so much!

Katie and my mom planned some super fun "Minute-to-Win-it" games!  We were divided into teams and got down to business!

 Concentrating so hard...

 Taking a break to eat cake and open gifts!

 Trust me, this one took a lot of skill!

 Graham and Caden wanted to get in on the action!

 Katie and I made a great team, yet we didn't win one single game...how is that fair for the birthday girl?!

 I hate to say it, but these two pretty much dominated.

 So proud of himself!

 This was REALLY hard!

 And that would be my shoe on the roof...the table was the actual target so you can see that I didn't do too well in this game either! :)


I have the sweetest niece and nephew!

The cool front came through about lunch, and we were so excited to enjoy some good football weather!  Everybody headed up to the stadium about 3:30 to tailgate and see March of the Bears!

 Nana, Bop, and the 3 grands!

 The whole crew!  I was so excited to be with my family at the Baylor game on my birthday...nowhere else I'd rather be!

 Caden is ready for some high-fives!  And one of the players even noticed his shoes...they were awesome!

 My crush...

 Caden and Lache Seastrunk!

 The cousins and cheerleaders!

 G LOVED every minute of the tailgate!  He wore us out chasing him around!

 My cute parents!

 He wasn't scared of Bruiser one single bit!  He walked right up to him for a high five!

 It gives me hope for Santa this year! :)

 My boy and me!

 Caden is ready for some yummy tailgate munchies!

 Graham with his Uncle J and his stick!

 Sweet Stephanie and me!

Paige with Cara, Summers, me with Graham, and June in the stroller!

Kaki and her awesome shoes!

I had high hopes that Graham and I would at least make it until halftime - no such luck though!  He did great for about the first 30 minutes while everybody was standing at the beginning, but then he wanted nothing to do with having to sit in our laps and be somewhat still.  I was done wrestling him and looked up to see that there were still 5 minutes left in the first quarter!  Ha!  Oh well, at least we only had a short drive back to my parents' house where we could watch on TV and Graham could go to bed.  

 My boys ready for a walk on Sunday morning!

 He LOVED going down the slide!


We then went to lunch with my parents at Texas Roadhouse before hitting the road back to Houston!  What a fun weekend it was with my boys and my family!  I had a wonderful birthday, and 30 has been wonderful so far! :)  We can't wait until to the next Baylor game and Homecoming!

 G played in the yard for awhile on Sunday evening and enjoyed the beautiful weather!

2 comments:

  1. It was such a great weekend! I'm so glad we got to celebrate with you. So many great pictures! It was another fun tailgate and football game. What a great time! Happy 30th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! That's definitely your perfect birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete