Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Cutest Pumpkins in the Patch

Yesterday we went to the pumpkin patch with our friends to take pictures in our Halloween costumes!  We did the same thing last year, and I can't tell you how much easier it was because they weren't mobile yet!  We got some cute pics of them running around yesterday, but it was almost impossible to get all 4 kids in the same picture!

 Our most cooperative one, Miss June, aka Minnie, at 3 months old! :)

 My sweet lion!

 Ella and Graham thinking, "Really???"

 Trying to wrangle and get them to stay in the same general area!

 This is the best one I got of all 4...not kidding!  


 I just love him!  He didn't love the hood, granted it was 90 degrees outside!  Let's hope it cools off between now and Halloween!

 So thankful for these girls and our sweet babies!
Jennifer, me, and Summers

 My pumpkin!

That face!


 My lion wandering away to check out all the pumpkins!

 In the wagon - Graham and Colton weren't happy...at least Ella was smiling!

 My boy and me!

And because it is 90 degrees in mid-October, we had to go get ice cream afterwards to cool off! 

 His favorite treat!

 Sweet Ella and Graham!

And just for fun...
Ella, Graham, and Colton last year at the same pumpkin patch!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures! It looks like such fun. Oh,the giraffe is precious!

    ReplyDelete