Sunday, September 30, 2012

1 Month

Wow...I can't believe I'm already writing this post!  This past month has flown by with Graham.  It has been an amazing month of becoming a family of 3!  


Graham is not quite up to 8 pounds yet, has lots of dark brown hair, slate gray eyes, and is very long!  We will get the official stats at his 1 month appointment this week!


He is eating every 3-4 hours...I'm hoping this starts to go a little longer at night.  Last night he went for 2 different 4 hour stretches!!


He is such a laid back, calm baby...really hoping I don't jinx that now!  Graham is wearing newborn and 0-3 month clothes.  His pants and footed pajamas are my favorite!


He is sleeping in a bassinet in our room.  We are going to start trying some naps in his crib this week...now that his nursery is finally set up and we are moved into our new house! (that'll be another blog post!)  He never wakes up crying at night.  He just starts stretching and making noises which wakes me up.  


Likes: pacifier, walks, rocking, ceiling fans, lights, being outside, white noise app on my phone
Dislikes: diaper changes, baths, pooping, socks, being swaddled or covered with a blanket


And a picture with his Daddy to wrap up this post!  
We love you so much, Graham!  Happy 1 month birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures of Graham! He looks great in the green chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's already been a month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! How fun!! He's soo cute! can't wait to meet him!
    -The Reynolds :)

    ReplyDelete