Sunday, November 12, 2017

Baylor Homecoming

We were excited about one of our favorite weekends of the year, but it turned out differently than we had hoped.  Parker was sick the week leading up to Homecoming, but then he got better, but then worse again.  We decided it was best if he stayed home with Trent while the big boys and I made a quick trip to Waco.  We left Friday afternoon and met my family at Vitek's for dinner.  We then got some new goodies across the street at Barefoot before heading to Nana and Bop's house to get a good night's sleep!

My big boy at the parade!  They were all about the eye black!


I enjoyed a beautiful walk through campus!

"Our swing!"

Cousins ready for some candy and the parade!













Katie and me!

After the parade we picked up lunch and went back to the house for Bennett to nap before tailgating.  The only way he would fall asleep was in my bed and me laying down with him!

And Graham decided to nap on the way to tailgate!


Enjoying a golf cart ride!



Face paint, eye black, a football, and his cousins...he was in Heaven!


And Bruiser!





After a fun few hours tailgating, the boys and I loaded up and drove back to Houston.  We were ready to see Trent and Parker!  We got home in time to watch the second half of the Baylor game and most of the Astros game!

Showing off his Heisman pose the next day!

Sic 'em Bears!


1 comment:

  1. Such a fun weekend. We are so glad you and the big boys were able to come. We missed Trent and Parker. Friday night was a good start with gut packs. The parade as so fun and walking through campus feels so good. Great pictures of the cousins together. I love their eyeblack. Poor Graham was so tired. That is what homecoming weekend does to us all.

    ReplyDelete