Thursday, October 6, 2016

Life Lately

We've been busy busy lately!  Lots of pictures to catch up on!

My big 2 year old at his check up!

He insists on drinking out of my coffee cups when I'm done!

A healthy, growing boy!  Our dr jokingly said, "I don't think I need to ask if he's a good eater!"

Juice for a treat!

He LOVES to play dress up!



Bennett got to spend one morning with Stephanie!  She had a carload for school drop off!

More dress up!


Sweating it out at Graham's soccer game!  He thinks I can't see him when he closes his eyes!

Luke and Bennett

Family tailgate before the Ok St game

My boys!!

Cousins!!


March of the Bears!



Walking into the game with Bop!

My big boy!

He was a sweaty mess!

Beautiful rainbow, right before the lightening delay!





Riding back to Houston with his new Baylor hat and program.  He wanted to know the numbers and names of every player!

Park time!

Playing with Grampy outside!


Yea for cooler weather and more park time!

Milkshakes before bed with Grampy and Mimi!

We enjoyed the few days it was cooler last week and spent lots of time outside.

My monkey!

Fun at a birthday party!







Picnic lunch!

Bennett wants to sit on the little potty all of the time, but with his diaper on!  He has no interest in doing the real thing!

Walking to dinner last Friday evening.

And again...

Team pictures for Graham's soccer team!

Bennett and Daddy playing while the big kids finished up pictures.

Scoring a goal in practice.


Molly and Bennett, the little siblings cheering them on!


Cuties!

Running and stretching at the track on Sunday evening.

And time for Bennett's soccer class on Monday morning!


So proud of his tower with magnatiles!


Love my crazy days with these crazy boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment