Monday, September 12, 2016

First Day of MDO

The boys had their first day of MDO last Tuesday!  Graham has been excited about school for awhile, but Bennett hasn't at all!  If you asked him about school he would scream, "No!  All done!"  Ha so I was curious to see how drop off no the first day went!

All smiles on Tuesday morning!

Sweet brothers!

My big 4 year old! 
He is in the Teddy Bears class this year and goes every morning from 9-12. 

My cute little boy!  He is in the Bees class and goes on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9-12.


Would the smile last through drop off?!

At school and waiting to go in!

They both did great!  Graham walked Bennett into his class and showed up his cubbie and hook, and Bennett was ready to play!  Then I walked Graham down the hall and he barely had time to say bye before he was ready to play with his friends!  

Happy boy at pick up!  He was the only one in his class that didn't cry!
I'm praying for a good year for my boys!
We are so thankful for their sweet school and teachers.


1 comment:

  1. Those are precious pictures of Graham and Bennett. Oh such a sweet big brother Graham is to walk Bennett into his class and show him around. I'm glad they both had great days at school. So big!

    ReplyDelete