Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Weekend Wrap-up

This past weekend Trent and Graham dropped me and Bennett off in Waco on Thursday evening.  They headed on to the ranch for a work weekend to get it ready for hunting season.  It was a nice, relaxing weekend!  We were able to do everything and eat everywhere I wanted to that we usually don't get to do during football season!

Friday morning was a trip to campus - stocking up at the bookstore and lunch at Vitek's!

Nap time at the pool with Mom!

Dinner at George's!

And then we found the Pokey O's truck - DELICIOUS!!


We went on a walk every morning to feed the ducks.

Brunch at Cafe Cappuccino on Saturday morning after my mom and I got pedicures!

Nana's little helper around the house!

B loved all of the undivided attention!


And a visit with Gran and Poppa!

Meanwhile, at the ranch...

happy hour on the back porch...

My BIG boy ready to sit in the stand to see some "big deer!"

Chocolate milkshakes every night.

Mowing with Daddy!

Sweating in the stand on Saturday evening.

We all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. We had such a great time with you and B. The pool time was great. I'm so glad Poppa and Gran were able to see you and B. I'm so glad y'all came for the weekend. It was nice and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete